Research & Development as per need of the State
- To promote applied and basic research in thrust areas in various disciplines of science & technology.
- To encourage and develop human resources in Science & Technology.
- To create strong S&T base for conducting advanced scientific research in the state.
- To undertake R&D projects for developing new technologies and for providing solutions for need based problems.
- Support R & D Projects in various disciplines of Science & Technology.
- Young Scientists Scheme
The research schemes and Young Scientist Schemes are implemented following the guidelines given in the booklet General Information and Guidelines for Award of Research Assistantship & Grant-in-aid Regulations 1988 as amended time to time. Click Here to download the Guidelines.
- CSTUP Summer Research Fellowship Program
Implications of R&D Projects:
- Development of new knowledge
- Development of human resources / scientific manpower
- Creation of good infrastructure support and strong S&T base for research
- Publications of research articles in international/national journals and conferences
- Provide opportunity to young researchers/ students for getting higher degrees like Ph.D./ M.Phil.
- Engagement in R&D projects provides the researchers/technical manpower an opportunity for short term earning
- Outcomes of important research projects are sent to concerned departments / institutions to utilize the results and take desired action for the benefit of the state
Applications for R&D Projects, Young Scientists Scheme and CSTUP Summer Research Fellowship Program can be submitted Online through www.cstup.org.